Thursday, May 14, 2020

Objects made since Mid-March 2020

I've learned that Objects have their own ways; We makers do have our role in the Life of Objects, but it is much more modest that we like to think.   Since I am no longer in the Marketplace of Objects, I have the time and interest to experiment and learn more.   Since the slowdown or isolating, I have made several dozen objects, using what's in the Studio, lots of re-working of pieces done years ago. Several "series" seem to be getting made: There are swirly carved beach bricks,  Tool Kits of imaginal Objects and these:  In recent weeks, I have been mating (gluing) a bark carving from the last 20 years with a bone or stick or tool and bundling them with some gold thread.... Over and Over.
I have NOT asked what there ARE or what they mean. Here are several:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment